A special welcome present awaits you!
- Travel on regional trains in South Tyrol: Between Brennero (Brenner) and Trento , and between Malles (Mals) and San Candido (Innichen)
- Use of public transport buses (City buses, regional buses)
- Use of cableways at Renon (Ritten), Maranza (Meransen), San Genesio (Jenesien), Meltina (Mölten) and Verano (Vöran)
- Access to Renon (Ritten) Railway and Mendola (Mendel) Funicular
- The PostBus Switzerland between Müstair and Malles
- Free admission to 80 provincial museums
- All the benefits of the GuestCard (at least 10% reduction in about 100 institutions such as swimming pools, lifts, etc.)
Lagundo - in the middle of vine- and appleyards
The garden village Algund near Merano is known for its flower gardens, the beautifully planted church square, the lovely designed viewing point "Trauttmansdorffer Thronsessel", for its palm trees, olive trees and the mediterranean plants.
At the beginning of March, a delicate pink carpet of flowers spreads all over the place. Due to the mediterranean microclimate through the protected valley, Algund is the whole year worth visiting.
More than 300 days of sunshine a year
Sun lovers will adore this place. The alpine-mediterranean microclimate in Lagundo next to the spa town of Merano, is the perfect holiday destination in every season.
Due to the protected location, it is always a few degrees warmer in the resort of Lagundo than in the surrounding villages - 300 days of sunshine a year.
Lagundo is the ideal starting point for hikes in the South Tyrolean mountains.
Golden autumn in Lagundo
The landscape in the valley is wrapped in a colorful dress, the mountain tops are powdered with white snow, the warm summer sunshine can still be felt on the skin, the festivals are numerous, the delicacies from the kitchen seductive ... that's the golden autumn in Lagundo.
The climate is still mild and ideal for hiking, whereas elsewhere the temperatures have already dropped to winter weather.